Thank you for purchasing my item. If you have any questions that are beyond the scope of this help file, please feel free to email via my user page contact form here. Thanks so much!
Change log of v2.2.4 (2015-04-01):
- Autoopen the first room after entering the chat page
Change log of v2.2.3 (2014-04-08):
- Fixed installation page
- Fixed Short open tag (now not needed)
Change log of v2.2.2:
- Fixed antispam protection
- Removed antispam for private messages
- Fixed list-style-type: none;
- Fixed inline showing of actions button at page-room.php
Change log of v2.2.1:
- Fixed message: ERROR: The database user does not have sufficient authority.
Change log of v2.2:
- Added support for PHP 5.2
Change log of v2.1:
- Added setting left-to-right / right-to-left
- Added protection before SPAM (delay between messages - editable time)
- Corrected error during installation
- Error 500 (of Apache) in PHP 5.3 at login and upload attachment
- Corrected online state of user in private messages
- Autofocus on login item on landing page
In current version is available:
- Multiple chating rooms Chating glasses for all users. Messages support attachments.
- Private messages Inspired from facebook. Notifications of new messages, attachments available too.
- User settings User can change avatar photo, write status text and fill profile. Can enable / disable sound notifications and visibility for other users.
- Administration support Manage users (add / edit / delete), manage rooms (add / rename / delete). Can change settings: enable / disable attachments, private messages, can set attachment max. size, profile items for users, enable / disable registration, change datetime format, delete message from glass and more ...
Installation is simple. Just copy all files to web server and open index.php. There appear installation and you will be ask to set DB settings and login/password of first admin.
This all is fully translatable. Just open /system/_translate.php and translate all to your language.
- PHP 5.3+ (no extend libraries)
- MySQL database 5.X
- Web browser Firefox, Chrome, Opera (including 15 Next), Safari
- Minimal resolution 1024x768 - tested on mobile devices too (Bootstrap support responsive design)
- All public files are generated via index.php. This file can be renamed to else.
- Config file is stored in /system/_config.php. In this file are DB info, name of tables and some URL's. You can there turn on DEBUG to writing all errors.
- Settings are stored in /system/_settings.json
- Data are getting via XHR and JSON structured answer.